CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sorry...

I just found out one thing.
I have to be selfish and put my nose up a little to gain success.
It's the only way to improve your confidence.

People say arrogance is the worst attitude on earth.
But if used appropriately, it will be an advantage.
I mean, you cant stay humble for your whole life, can you?
That way you won't succeed.

Trust me.
May seem cruel,but try it.
It works.
Just don't go overboard.

SPM is just like the Three Kingdoms Period.
Where all the warlords fought each other.
I really don't mind slandering people for my success.
Seriously. It's for our own good.
The weak will die, the strong will survive.
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
So fight. Don't even give a shit about your allies.

That's what I think.
You can't take it, fuck off.
It's an advantage for me then.
I don't care about you.
I care about myself, and only myself.

0 comments: