CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

People say,I say.

People say : Miley Cyrus.
I say : Iron Maiden.

People say : The Click Five.
I say : Megadeth.

People say : We The Kings.
I say : Guns N' Roses.

People say : Taylor Swift.
I say : The Vixens.

People say : The All American Rejects.
I say : Metallica.

People say : Soulja Boy.
I say : Children Of Bodom.

People say : Lady Gaga.
I say : DragonForce.

People say : The Pussycat Dolls.
I say : Deep Purple.

People say : David Archuleta.
I say : AC/DC.

People say: Pop music.
I say : Heavy metal!

Metal up your ass people!
Do not let the spirit of Rock die.
Let it burn on and on!!!!
Do it for me...
Cause it's my birthday today! =)

PS : Gonna get a wah-pedal for my birthday present. Tee-hee!

0 comments: