CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Glory Glory Man United!!!!!

So that day finally came!!!!!

Manchester United VS Malaysia


We went there around 2 with Wei Xin, Yi Han, Ivan and Aaron..
FULLY PACKED.
The friggin ratio was like 100 people per square meter...
So yeah, squeeze in man!

Dunno whether I'm cursed or not today...
I got lotsa BAD LUCK.

1) Almost got pickpocketed by some Indian guy......wtf.
2) Fucking Touch N' Go card won't work.
3) Dropped my wallet...LUCKY I realised it.
4) Almost got lost in the stadium.
5) Had a headache.
6) And a sore throat due to my barbaric screaming. =)

Geez...what is wrong with me today......


Anyways, match analysis:

1) It's either ManUtd gave mercy to Malaysia or ManUtd was too slacky.
2) Nani's goal from Rooney's assist ROCKS!!!
3) Malaysia's defense was pretty damn good.
4) That first goal from Malaysia suprised me!!!
5) Malaysia shoots blankly into space; they have skill but no accuracy.
Last but not least....
6) Michael Owen's last minute goal was FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

Here are some shots I took
Not very clear though.....













Look!






0 comments: