CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

LOUD 2009....really LOUD.

Yeah, I really went to that place.

It rocks!
Thanks to Joshua's dad who fetched me, Yat Hong, Chia Kuui and Marcus.
Anyways, I went there around 3:40 and the irony is, I was right behind Marcus' car!
Then, onlined a bit using Joshua's Mac. Screwed the crap outta Wei Xin. =)

And then here we go...off to LOUD!
Reached there about 4:15 i guess...and then saw quite a number of people I knew.
The first guys I saw was Jeremy Yeo and his gang!
Next was those BU2 scouts i knew....
Then it got slightly boring.....the only form of entertainment was Guitar Hero,DDR and Wii.
Wanted to play at first...but the line was too long. So I screwed it.
Oh ya, and the gig playing on that small stage...quite ok la....

And then Jian-Yong finally came around 5:00...
Things got livelier a bit then....I bought some bubble tea. No dinner =(
Got played by Yat Hong....those who were with me will understand....
And then yeah....we saw Suzanne...said hi to her.....
* And nothing much happens here...yadah yadah yadah *

LOUD started!!!!
Started off with this street drumming group...
I love them!
Next was the Michael Jackson competition...got one dude moonwalked until damn nice man!
Then.. All Starz! (Marcus said Blisters in his blog bwahahahaha!!!!!!)
Next.....I love this band : Project GSus!
There was one part where all the solos came in....i salute them.
They did a freaking good show! *Claps*

Next....I got invited into the House of God!!!!
Halelujah!!!!!
Honestly when Melvin was giving all that talk : I almost cried =p
And the video....Fu-Yoh!

And then it ended with the popping of balloons and some racket.
I'm terribly sorry for the absence of pictures...I didn't have a camera with me!
Nevermind, there's always next year!

*Hope there will be a SOFT 09/10!*
Joking-la!

0 comments: