CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

You Had A Bad Day.....

Shit happened today.

Loads of it.

News spread to me that BU3 got its first(well maybe second?) H1N1 victim.
Some form 4 dude.(And they say my classmate has it....I won't tell who.)
Then I started concluding:

My mum aint letting me go to MTV World Stage.

Reason being: What do you think?
The DEADLY H1N1....

Hell yeah I was right.
Later that day:

Mom: Beng I heard your school has H1N1 already.
Me: Yeah...who told you that?
Mom: Ka Yan.
Me: Oh ok.
Mom: I don't think you should go to that concert...it's dangerous...
Me:I wanna go...but actually you're kinda right la....
Mom: Just do me a favour; don't go there.I'm worried sick bout you...
Me: Hmm...ok la ok la....I'll tell Wei Xin bout it.

And so it happened.
I did my mom a favour.
And more shit happened...
I got some symptoms of H1N1..(fucking touch wood)
Headache.....sore throat....drowsiness.....
But thank God for He saved my sorry ass.
I'm ok now....

And more of these came up.
So before tuition at Perfection I wanna play my guitar....
Cable's buzzy....guitar detuned like wtf; 2 steps down...
And worse of all...my string snapped.
I GODDAMN HATE THAT.
Which means I have to cough out 50 bucks(I don't use cheap strings ok?)
And that's my makan money...
Which means 3 weeks not eating for recess....

By the way, something random for the day:
Should I learn bass or drums?

0 comments: