CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Tribute to Les Paul

So, MTV World Stage has passed...
My friend says it rocked out, but from my observations in The Star,
It was hell.
15000 people are you kidding me?
I might sound like a pussy but seriously, nah.
And again, Michael Jackson videos on that event....


Okay, enough about Michael Jackson already...
Now it's Les Paul, practically the inventor of the electric guitar.
I know it's a tardy too late to post about this, but he really deserves the tribute.

Let's face the fact:

All of us here listen to Jonas Brothers, All American Rejects, We The Kings and shit like that.


Notice one similar thing; their guitars they use.


They look something like this, right?


So now you see?
If there wasn't this guitar, there would have been no bands like what you people enjoy today.

0 comments: