CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Long Time No See.

Heyz....
It's been a while since I left this blog dead for 2 months....
I'm so sorry, blog. =)

Anyways, the 3 words I dread to death:

SPM
Yes, It is coming nearer and nearer and nearer....
In fact trials just started!
But strangely enough, I'm quite ok with it.
Life goes on as usual for me, nothing tense about it.
I'm so happy the subject I hate most was over!!!
MORAL!!!!
Suprisingly, I found out all my papers were ok....although I found out there were a few careless mistakes =D
BM was better than last time...Moral too suprisingly.
Sejarah was slighly rocky, but I should be able to manage.
Anyways, next week is all the science subjects..
And I had to do double thanks to PPD.
Ok I have nothing more to say I guess I'm gonna chil a bit more before sleeping.

0 comments: