CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bar-BQ Plaza!!!

On Tuesday I went out with Jian - Yong and the others...
Poor Xin he didn't get to eat Bar-BQ Plaza with us on that day...
So I decided I wanna bring him out on Friday right after tuition.
That shows how nice I am...=)

But the invites turned out badly....
We made a last-minute invite.
By calling Leon that jerk! =D
I wanted to call some chicks out originally...
Sigh, screw them , I thought.

Left tuition at 6:30.
Bloody jam ruining my day.
Then leon called....
Bluffed the shit out of him by saying that I'm in a jam...
I'm in One U already hahahaha!!!!!

I'll be honest with you people...
I love this place!
The food was good....
Dipped in their signature sauce...
Goddamn it.
Don't know why Jian - Yong doesn't take the sauce...
It rocks as hell!

First of all,
I thought that there will be too much food.
For God's sakes I had a coupon that I wanna use!
So this was how much there was.....






Wow we eat like monsters!!!!
Tee-hee!
Apparently we managed to finish all the beef and stuff like that.
And it cost around 60 bucks...
Not bad for something like that.
I expected 100 bucks or more.
Good deal I say.


Later we played some pool.
Leon belanja.
And I PAWNED them both....
=D

Now here's something random for the day....

Go Green!!!!!

0 comments: