CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Queen Rita Repulsa!!!!!

Had urusetia meeting today for Skills Camp.
It started out slacky and crappy.
Then the worse thing happened.
People started going home early...
So I got absolutely worried that it's not gonna finish...
Even TL also played DOTA hahahaha!!!!
(Shh.....don't tell anyone ya...)
It first started with me and Jason designing the flag.
It looks good man!!!!!
A little screwed up with the red paint blotted all over it...
But still fine with me!
=)
Apparently Jerry and Jian - Yong had an unusual windfall.
The flag stuck with newspaper looked so good and yeng!
Too bad I didn't take a photo of it...
Oh yeah I almsot forgot,
Jason took a hairdrier to in an attempt to dry the thing quickly...
The hairdrier blew out!
=D


The urusetia banner! =D






The finished patrol flag.

Woot!

The goddamn hairdrier.

0 comments: