CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Well It Turned Out Better Than I Expected.

Today Jian - Yong invited me over to One U for lepaking.
We're gonna eat at BarBQ Plaza...
The type of place where only spoilt brats eat.
And I was sceptical about it...


Bad, expensive food was the impression.
Serious.
I really thought that I'm gonna burn a freaking hole in my right pocket.
I was bloody wrong.

BarBQ Plaza rocks the socks off man!
Screw Leon with what he's gotta say with BBQ Plaza.
I love the sauce there...
Now I feel super guilty about what I thought about it...
Poor Xin again...he didn't get to eat it...
Nevermind though...I'm gonna try to call him out this Friday after tuition.
The only thing bad about it is the freaking air-con!
No air con!
So I was pretty hot in that darn place.

Next the guys played snooker.
I didn't play. Waste of bucks.
Apparently we watched Race To The Witch Mountain.
It was about some aliens that landed on Earth...
Ok only...
I originally wanted to watch Dragonball!!!
Whee!!!!


I rate it 6/10.

Not the best alien movie I've watched.

0 comments: